Whats Your favouite Fish To Target?

Friday, October 22, 2010

Favourite Fishing Destination



Recently I went on a fishing holiday, it was great fun and the scenery was amazing. Whilst on my holiday I caught my first GT (Giant Trevally) one giant piece of fish and it was a great felling, so far that has been my favourite fishing holiday. One morning I was sitting there in the boat and started to wonder where other fishos like to go when they are on holidays or even what their dream fishing destination would be. My all time dream spot to spend some time fishing would have to be Fiji or New Zealand, both for the adventure and the top fishing.  

So the point of this post is that I am wondering where your favourite fishing holiday or dream fishing destination would be, so leave a comment and let me know.

1 comment:

  1. Wow i can say that this is another great article as expected of this blog.Bookmarked this site.. karper visvakantie

    ReplyDelete