Whats Your favouite Fish To Target?

Friday, October 22, 2010

Change It Up



Lately I have been doing allot of trolling, throwing big lures out the back of the boat and off I go. I would troll for hours and come up with nothing, but then one day I decided instead of using the same lures that I always do I would try my new Yo-Zuri hydro magnum and sure enough five minutes later there was a 97cm Spaniard in my boat. In total that day I got 9 legal fish on that lure. Since then I have been making sure I always try changing my lure style, colour and size.
When something works keep using it, but if you’re using the same old lures you usually do try changing them and using something completely different. Who knows you might be surprised at the outcome I sure was.  

No comments:

Post a Comment